Fall Favorites 2017

My personal favorites of Fall 2017.


This will not be every single thing, but I will be showing a lot of what I just LOVE this fall season. 

First and foremost, Titus, Lucy, and Winnie will always be my favorite in any season given. ;) I love them way more than they love me! hah!

2nd favorite is LOTION. I have moved to a drier climate than I am used to, so lotion has been amazing for me. I have been going through Avon's skin so soft lotion, moisture therapy from Avon, and Planet Spa from Avon as well. I have even been using the sensitive skin, skin so soft body wash to help with the dry air!

3rd favorite is my oil diffuser. I use it all the time. I personally use young living and DoTerra oils, but whatever oils you do have will work with any diffuser; for the most part. hah! It's also helping the dry air as well.

4th favorite is my makeup! As an animal groomer, it's hard to wear eye makeup all the time, but I DO use my foundation (not pictured), Avon bronzer, and blush (not pictured). I also use my Avon lip blam followed with lip conditioner on a daily basis. If I do choose to wear eye makeup, I LOVE using the palette shown below with mascara (sorry, mascara also not shown.)

5th Favorite is jojoba oil from the brand Heather Loraine. It can go in your hair or on your body. I personally don't use it for my hair, but it is one of the best products I've used for my sensitive skin!

6th favorite is what my sister made! It is a personal dog sign that hangs up in my bedroom. Those paw prints are really from miss Lucy herself! I want to do it with Winnie and Titus here soon. The bench that it is displayed on is also made by my crafty sister.

Not pictured is my awesome Nikon DSLR, which I absolutely love, and took ALL the pictures in this post.


Lucy being pretty as always
Winifred being adorable

Titus smelling the air

I LOVE LOTION

any diffuser is amazing

citrus blend in my diffuser at the moment


LTR: Avon bronzer, Avon lip conditioner, Avon make up palette, and lip balm

jojoba oil is amazing


personalized dog wall decoration
I hope I can continue doing these for all the different seasons. All links to the products I used will be right here. Well, except my personal dogs, but if you do want to use the same rescue I did to get them, I'll list it as well:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular

Independence

Seeking Help as an Adult

Employment