Goals of 2020

I have yet to write a post this year, and it's almost March! I think it would be a good time to put out my goals of this year, and with my birthday in a week, I figured this would be a good time to do it!

Goals of 2020 (but in no means in order, and I will be ok if it doesn't happen this year. I am putting it out in the world so it CAN happen!)


  • SAVE MONEY!
  • travel to a place I have been (affordable).
  • Write in this blog MORE. I need to get my experiences out there.
  • GET HEALTHIER THROUGH DIET. Join my journey as I hope to write and document it.
  • Set up an Avon get together, and hopefully make that part successful.
  • Sign up for Dog grooming seminars.
  • GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
  • Relearn an instrument. 
Will this all happen this year? Maybe not, but one little baby step at a time, and I am sure I will get there! 

xoxo,

Hannah's Blog

Comments

Popular

Independence

Seeking Help as an Adult

Employment