New chapter

#lifeupdate and LOOK, I DO wear the #makeup I sell! Hah hah! I recently made the decision to leave my #fulltimejob, WITH NO BACKUP PLAN. I do not recommend this course of action, but my #mentalhealth and #physicalhealth needed a reset despite no backup plan. 100% worth it. I've applied to schools in hopes to go after something I've always wanted to do (help make follow through on this once guys). I also have had to rely heavily on me #working with #Avon. I have to rely on #wordofmouth, me pushing myself to get out there and seek #help and #support when needed. I've also been working on my #blog as well. I want this #change, but I couldn't and wouldn't be able to do this without the support my #family, #friends, AND YOU GUYS. 

This was long winded, I know, but I appreciate you guys! 
#shop, #share, #read all here: http://go.youravon.com/3n6kbw http://go.youravon.com/3n6kbx

Comments

  1. Beautiful!! I'm not even biased. I'm praying you'll know what path to take at this time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular

Independence

Seeking Help as an Adult

Employment