I have no memory of actually writing this down!

 I've always had these "life goals" to try and practice daily, and I feel like i stuck to this one for a while, got out of the habit, and I'm trying to do better, but I wrote this "goal" down 11 and a half years ago, and it's still applicable. I wrote, "I came to the realization the other day. I cash really attest a person's life in a positive way. I can set and be a great example for so many people. I can really do so much in someone's life (good or bad). I can be an example someone NEVER had. The quote I find that really lifted me up (because I realized, well, not too many people did this for me), could be reversed and make it real for someone else. I think I'd get just as much as I receive. "You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life" and "be nice to people on the way up, you may need them on the way down." I ended with, 'that is so true! I love whoever reads this!'  Haha. Back to doing better at this.


Xoxo,

Hannah's blog

Comments

  1. Yes, you are an example... Of funny, hard working, kindness, determined, stubborn, dog lovin' person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular

Independence

Seeking Help as an Adult

Employment